- Customer Support > Account Issues
- I forgot the Secret Code from my account
- Sorry to hear that you have forgotten your Secret Code. Unfortunately, without this vital piece of information we cannot confirm that an account belongs to you. Please remember that your Secret Code is like your key into Webkinz World and cannot be replaced.
- I forgot My User name
- To retrieve your user name, we will require your first name, date of birth and one of the Secret Codes from your account. Please make sure the information you enter is the same as the information you entered when you first adopted your pet.
- Reset or Forgotten Password
- If you have forgotten your password, please click on the "Login" button on the menu to your left (or go to the Webkinz World homepage and click "Login"). Click "I forgot my Password." You will be asked for your username and Secret Code (any Secret Code from a Webkinz on your account will work). You will see some secret letters. Enter them and you will be assigned a new password. Please write it down carefully because it is case-sensitive. Go back to the login page and enter your username and new password. Click "Change Password" to change your password to something you will remember. Remember to keep this password a secret!
- Adopted a Pet on the Wrong Account
- - I want to transfer this newly adopted pet to another account
Separating pets is not something we do in Webkinz World. Once a pet has been adopted onto an account, it cannot be moved, transferred or removed.
- I want my new pet to be on my existing account
If you would like to merge two accounts, please be aware that this can only be done if you've started one of your accounts within the last 30 days. When you move a pet from one account to another, it's like starting over for that pet. They lose all items, rooms, and KinzCash they've acquired. Please be certain that you want to do this.
- Can I reset my account?
- If you have started a Webkinz World account within the past 30 days, it is possible for us to reset your account. Please be aware that if we do this, you will lose all pets, KinzCash, rooms and items you have accumulated on the account (including any items you purchased from the E-Store). Any feature codes that you have unlocked on the account will NOT be reset. Please note that a feature code can only be used once and if you reset your account you will not be able to reuse your feature code or retrieve any items unlocked by the feature code.
Please Note: If you have a Deluxe membership on your account, unfortunately we will not be able to reset your account. Once a deluxe membership is put on an account, it must remain there.
- Can I change my User name?
- There are only two reasons for changing your user name:
1. Your user name is inappropriate.
2. You included personal information (full name, date of birth, phone number) in your user name.
If you would like to change your user name for either of these reasons, please fill out the form with the information we require. Please note that we will review each form and we have the right to decline your request if we do not feel your user name needs to be changed.
- My Secret Code is my Pet Name
- If you have noticed that you accidentally used your pet's Secret Code as your pet name, please fill out the form below, including your desired pet name. Please note that we will only be changing pet names that have the Secret Code in them or that are inappropriate.
- I forgot my security question for turning off ads in my account
- If you turned off the ads in your account and have forgotten the secret question or answer that you selected, please fill out the form below so that we can reset your secret question. Please note, once we reset your secret question you will be able to select a new question and create a new answer for your account. Resetting your question does not turn the ads back on, it simply gives you the option to manage the ads you see in your account.
- What information can I change on my account?
- We do not change account information. This includes first name, date of birth, and place of residence. Please note that we never ask for your email address when creating a new account thus you need not worry about updating or changing your email address on your Webkinz account. If you would like to change your login information such as the username or password please use the appropriate forms to send us your request.
- What are the limitations of FREE account?
- The limitations for FREE account membership include:
- A limit of 2 rooms for your pet
- A limited number of items that can be stored in your dock
- No access to KinzChat Plus (still requires parental permission to unlock for paid members)
- No access to trade rooms
- No access to sending items via KinzPost
- Limited access to Arcade and Tournament Arena games
- Limited access to Daily Activities (Deluxe and Pet of the Month activities are still unlocked separately)
- Limited selection of items in the W Shop, KinzStyle Outlet and Curio Shop
- Limited access to classes in the Kinzville Academy
- Limited access to jobs in the Employment Office
- Limited friends list
- No access to Discovery Zone or Signature Safari questions in Quizzy’s and a limit to the number of questions per category
- No ability to turn off 3rd party advertising